League rates, negotiated before the end of last season, go unchanged for the 2016-17 season; open bowling will cost $3.50 a game and shoe rental will be $2, both increases of 50 cents. Sock rental at $2 has been added. A family pack goes for $40 per hour, and lane rental is $15 per hour.
Our Leagues Receive the Following:
- Rewards Program – Receive 10% back on your rewards card for purchases from restaurant, pro shop, bar and bowling.
- Fresh Lane Oil – All leagues get fresh oil applied before they bowl.
- Great Food – We have a vast menu with reasonable pricing. Kids menu also.
- Customer Service – We have a prolific staff awaiting your call.
- Music – Your league picks the radio station that suits them.
- Environment – 12 lanes of cheers family atmosphere while bowling.
- Pro Shop - Personal coaching & fitting